Forgot your password?
The Expendables 3 (3D)
Barney, Christmas and the rest of the team comes face-to-face with Conrad Stonebanks, who years ago co-founded The Expendables with Barney. Stonebanks subsequently became a ruthless arms trader and someone who Barney was forced to kill... or so he thought. Stonebanks, who eluded death once before, now is making it his mission to end The Expendables - but Barney has other plans. Barney decides that he has to fight old blood with new blood, and brings in a new era of Expendables team members, recruiting individuals who are younger, faster and more tech-savvy. The latest mission becomes a clash of classic old-school style versus high-tech expertise in the Expendables` most personal battle yet.
: 15 Aug 2014
: Action / Adventure / Thriller
2 Hours 7 Minutes
: Sabay MVP
, Wesley Snipes,
: Patrick Hughes
: 2D, 3D
Watch this if you liked:
"Transporter" & "The Expendables" franchise
The Good, the Bad and the Expendables:
• The cast is not fully utilised properly, leading action stars (Jason Statham) get minimal lines while actors who should never do "Expendable" somehow get roped in (hint: Harrison Ford).
• For those who are expecting lots of gore and action, this movie will disappoint as it is now squeaky clean and rated PG-13.
• At least the puns are still there for everybody to laugh along with.
• It's a good movie only for those who enjoy watching action movies without much of a solid storyline.
• This is the first time in the "Expendables" films that Barney Ross (Sylvester Stallone) does not sport a moustache and goatee.
Cinema Online, 05 August 2014
Netflix a big winner at 73rd Emmy Awards
The streamer bags ten accolades via "The Crown", "The Queen's Gambit" and "Halston"
Priyanka Chopra apologises after "The Activist" backlash
The actress was originally set to be the judge for the highly criticised planned show
Asian celebs before and after plastic surgery
A little bit of enhancement always helps when money is not an issue and a little boost is needed to keep up in the competitive entertainment industry
"The Bodyguard" remake is in the works
Original writer Lawrence Kasdan will be producing the remake of the 1992 Whitney Houston starrer
Gwendoline Christie joins Tim Burton's "Wednesday"
The "Game of Thrones" alumna has bagged another project with Netflix
Simu Liu blames "media narrative" for backlash in China
The actor says that the media focuses more on the negative side instead of seeing the support from Chinese fans for "Shang-Chi"
See All News
Select Area / All Areas
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Select Movie / All Movies
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for persons aged 15 years and above.
- Restricted 18. Restricted to persons aged 18 and above.
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.