Forgot your password?
On a May afternoon in 1943, an Army Air Forces bomber crashed into the Pacific Ocean and disappeared, leaving only a spray of debris and a slick of oil, gasoline, and blood. Then, on the ocean surface, a face appeared. It was that of a young lieutenant, the plane`s bombardier. His name was Louis Zamperini. In boyhood, he`d been a cunning and incorrigible delinquent, breaking into houses, brawling, and fleeing his home to ride the rails. As a teenager, he had channeled his defiance into running, discovering a prodigious talent that had carried him to the Berlin Olympics and within sight of the four-minute mile. But when war had come, the athlete had become an airman, embarking on a journey that led to his doomed flight, a tiny raft, and a drift into the unknown. Ahead of Zamperini lay thousands of miles of open ocean, leaping sharks, a foundering raft, thirst and starvation, enemy aircraft, and, beyond, a trial even greater.
: 5 Feb 2015
: Drama / War / Biography
2 Hours 17 Minutes
: Westec Media Limited
: Jack O'Connell, Domhnall Gleeson,
, Finn Wittrock,
Watch this if you liked:
“The Great Raid” and “To End All Wars”
The Good, the Bad and the World War II
• A decent adaptation of an inspiring and truly amazing biography of World War II hero, Louis Zamperini that not many may realise of his astounding life story.
• Jolie may be a good actress, but this film proves that she still has a long way to go to become a good director.
• The film's trailer incorporates the more exciting parts of the movie but the overall feature is only an average tribute to one of the most amazing heroes of American history.
• In one of the scenes where Zamperini and Phil are floating out at sea on the raft, the picture of a woman that Phil looks at is actually the real photo of his sweetheart and later wife, provided by his daughter to Angelina Jolie during filming.
Cinema Online, 05 February 2015
Watch what she does when an app starts to "Countdown" her life
An app predicts she only has days to live, now she races against time to save herself
New actor found to replace Jonah Hill as The Riddler
Less than a day after Hill's talks for the role fell through, a new name is revealed for it
Festival de Cannes Film Week to make its debut in Asia
For the first time ever, it is set to be held in Hong Kong this November
"Cold War 3" postpones production due to HK political climate
Current hostility towards HK police forces the "cop movie" to delay its filming
Robert Pattinson-led "The Batman" has found its Catwoman
Though the actress was not among the 5 names that were previously reported
Get double the dose of Will Smith in "Gemini Man"
Ang Lee's latest directorial effort stars Will Smith in two (differently aged) roles
See All News
Select Area / All Areas
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Legend - City Mall
Legend - Steung Mean Chey
Legend - Toul Kork
Legend - Exchange Square
Legend - Eden
Legend - Heritage Walk
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall
Major Cineplex - Siem Reap
Major Cineplex - Sorya
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall Sen Sok City
Prime Cineplex - Atrium Mall
Prime Cineplex - Chaum Chao
Select Movie / All Movies
Love At Second Sight
Miss & Mrs. Cops
Proleong Jorng Pea
My Best Summer
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil (3D)
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil
Gemini Man (HFR 3D)
Joker (Chinese Sub)
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil (3D Chi Sub)
Gemini Man (3D)
47 Meters Down: Uncaged
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil (ATMOS 3D)
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil (IMAX 3D)
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil (Family Friendly)
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for persons aged 15 years and above.
- Restricted 18. Restricted to persons aged 18 and above.
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.