Forgot your password?
In the year 2029, the leader of the resistance, John Connor, continues his fights against the machines from SkyNet and while he is on the verge of victory, he sends lieutenant Kyle Reese back to the past in order to save his mother`s life and ensure his own existence. But what he later discovers is something out of his expectation.
: 7 Jul 2015
: Action / Adventure / Science Fiction
2 Hours 6 Minutes
: Westec Media Limited
, Courtney B. Vance,
: Alan Taylor
: 2D, 3D
Watch this if you liked:
The “Terminator” franchise
The Good, the Bad and the Terminator Crisis:
• It's a new story and die-hard fans may not like the obvious changes made in terms of timeline tweaks, the original storyline and so forth. The minor separation makes it feel like the beginning of a new franchise, which is both a bad thing and a good thing, depending on whether the audience are into the older movies or not.
• The effects are as explosive as what one would expect from an action thriller about cyborg assassins. Though the running around does get tiring (to watch) after a while.
• Arnold Schwarzenegger may be "back" and bringing his best once again to the franchise, but Jai Courtney seems sadly miscast as Kyle Reese. Jason Clarke has the acting chops but doesn't get to show off much due to his fewer screentime.
• Actor and body-builder Brett Azar provided the body of young Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie (also seen in the film's first trailer). Azar won the role following an open casting call looking for a person who can match the closest to Schwarzenegger's physique in the first film.
Cinema Online, 01 July 2015
Bollywood remake of "Forrest Gump" shares first look photo
Star Aamir Khan posted on social media his first look as the title character
FINAS CEO tweets to clarify recent statement on Netflix censorship
Reportedly, FINAS is urging the government to censor Netflix in Malaysia
Fans still have to wait two more years for The Rock's "Black Adam"
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson finally revealed the release date for his superhero movie
"Frozen 2": Snow Queen Elsa looks for the origin of her powers
In order to save their kingdom, Elsa and Anna embark on a journey with their friends
Jennifer Aniston to reunite with "Friends" cast for an 'unscripted' special
All six stars from the popular show are in talks for the special reunion
"ATM": Chinese remake vs. Thai original
This Chinese movie is a remake of the top-grossing Thai comedy, "ATM: Er Rak Error"
See All News
Select Area / All Areas
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Legend - City Mall
Legend - Steung Mean Chey
Legend - Toul Kork
Legend - Exchange Square
Legend - Eden
Legend - Heritage Walk
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall
Major Cineplex - Siem Reap
Major Cineplex - Sorya
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall Sen Sok City
Major Cineplex - Poipet
Prime Cineplex - Atrium Mall
Prime Cineplex - Chaum Chao
Select Movie / All Movies
Terminator: Dark Fate
Ford v Ferrari
The Bad Guys: Reign Of Chaos
The Lucky Priest
Love And Run
The Real Ghosts
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil (3D)
Terminator: Dark Fate (Chi Sub)
Ford v Ferrari (Chi Sub)
Charlie's Angels (ATMOS)
Terminator: Dark Fate (IMAX)
Ford v Ferrari (IMAX)
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for persons aged 15 years and above.
- Restricted 18. Restricted to persons aged 18 and above.
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.