Forgot your password?
An actor, Riggan Thomson (Michael Keaton) - famous for portraying an iconic superhero, struggles to mount a Broadway play. In the days leading up to opening night, he battles his ego and attempts to recover his family, his career, and himself. The play in the film is an adaptation of Raymond Carver`s "What We Talk About When We Talk About Love".
: 7 Mar 2015
: Westec Media Limited
, Andrea Riseborough, Amy Ryan,
: Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu
Watch this if you liked:
“Beetlejuice”, “Rope”, “Batman”
The Good, the Bad and the Bird-like hero:
• Michael Keaton's portrayal of the washed-up actor trying to prove himself as not a washed-up actor was perfect. His acting talent is shining bright again here after having several tough years in Hollywood.
• It is a funny movie but it also moves the audience to think about the world of artistry; the power play and fame searching, as well as prestigious title that one receives when one makes it to the top.
• The cinematography is beautiful. The editing definitely deserves applause as it made the movie look like it was done in one continuous shot.
• In a scene where main character Riggan was giving a press conference in his dressing room, he says that he hasn't played Birdman since 1992. That's the same year "Batman Returns" was released, as well as the last Batman movie starring Michael Keaton.
Cinema Online, 20 January 2015
Watch what she does when an app starts to "Countdown" her life
An app predicts she only has days to live, now she races against time to save herself
New actor found to replace Jonah Hill as The Riddler
Less than a day after Hill's talks for the role fell through, a new name is revealed for it
Festival de Cannes Film Week to make its debut in Asia
For the first time ever, it is set to be held in Hong Kong this November
"Cold War 3" postpones production due to HK political climate
Current hostility towards HK police forces the "cop movie" to delay its filming
Robert Pattinson-led "The Batman" has found its Catwoman
Though the actress was not among the 5 names that were previously reported
Get double the dose of Will Smith in "Gemini Man"
Ang Lee's latest directorial effort stars Will Smith in two (differently aged) roles
See All News
Select Area / All Areas
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Legend - City Mall
Legend - Steung Mean Chey
Legend - Toul Kork
Legend - Exchange Square
Legend - Eden
Legend - Heritage Walk
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall
Major Cineplex - Siem Reap
Major Cineplex - Sorya
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall Sen Sok City
Prime Cineplex - Atrium Mall
Prime Cineplex - Chaum Chao
Select Movie / All Movies
Love At Second Sight
Miss & Mrs. Cops
Proleong Jorng Pea
My Best Summer
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil (3D)
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil
Gemini Man (HFR 3D)
Joker (Chinese Sub)
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil (3D Chi Sub)
Gemini Man (3D)
47 Meters Down: Uncaged
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil (ATMOS 3D)
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil (IMAX 3D)
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil (Family Friendly)
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for persons aged 15 years and above.
- Restricted 18. Restricted to persons aged 18 and above.
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.