Forgot your password?
Four-time Oscar®-winning filmmakers Joel and Ethan Coen ("No Country for Old Men", "True Grit", "Fargo") write and direct "Hail, Caesar!", an all-star comedy set during the latter years of Hollywood`s Golden Age. Starring Josh Brolin, George Clooney, Alden Ehrenreich, Ralph Fiennes, Jonah Hill, Scarlett Johansson, Frances McDormand, Tilda Swinton and Channing Tatum, "Hail, Caesar!" follows a single day in the life of a studio fixer who is presented with plenty of problems to fix. The comedy is produced by the Coen brothers under their Mike Zoss Productions banner alongside Working Title Films` Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner.
: 18 Feb 2016
1 Hour 40 Minutes
: Sabay MVP
Watch this if you liked:
“Burn After Reading”
The Good, the Bad and the Problem Fixer:
• An engrossing light comedy that tickles your bone with its carefree and silly but smart jokes.
• The fun thing about this movie is that it is still entertaining even if you don't get all the references.
• The film sure is a surprising change for the Coen brothers who previously directed the Oscar Award winning thriller, "No Country for Old Men".
• The film might not be a masterpiece, but is certainly relaxing tale that touches all the bases.
• The film marks the fifth collaboration between Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill.
Cinema Online, 05 February 2016
"Tron 3" starring Jared Leto might be back in motion
There's been no update on the movie since Leto was announced to star in it back in 2017
Jude Law in talks to play villain in live-action Peter Pan movie
Disney's live-action adaptation of the classic tale is titled "Peter Pan & Wendy"
"Birds of Prey" sequel no longer happening?
Reportedly, there will be no "Birds of Prey 2" for Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn
"Peninsula" stars to hold global Q&A with fans ahead of movie's release
Director Yeon Sang-ho will also be joining Kang Dong-won and Lee Jung-hyun
Michael Bay's pandemic-set romantic film halts production
Demi Moore and Craig Robinson are among the movie's confirmed cast members
Ben Affleck's possible return as Batfleck is thanks to Snyder Cut?
Reportedly, his return was made possible due to "Zack Snyder's Justice League"
See All News
Select Area / All Areas
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Select Movie / All Movies
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for persons aged 15 years and above.
- Restricted 18. Restricted to persons aged 18 and above.
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.