Forgot your password?
Devastated by the loss of his girlfriend in a terrorist attack, CIA black ops recruit Mitch Rapp sets to hunt down the perpetrators under the instruction of Cold War veteran Stan Hurley. The two are then assigned by CIA Deputy Director Irene Kennedy to investigate a wave of attacks on both military and civilian targets. They discover a pattern in the violence, leading them to a joint mission with a Turkish agent to stop a mysterious operative who plans to start a World War in the Middle East.
: 14 Sep 2017
: Action / Thriller
1 Hour 55 Minutes
: Westec Media Limited
Watch this if you liked:
The Good, the Bad and the Young Assassin:
• Casting the attractive Dylan O'Brien as the lead is definitely no mistake. Not only is the "Maze Runner" actor charming, young, and talented, he also has the potential to grow into a great action star like Tom Cruise, Keanu Reeves and Matt Damon.
• Though the story is filled with cliches, as one would expect from an action thriller, the result is still satisfyingly enjoyable thanks to the thrilling action sequences featuring several great and interesting characters like Keaton, Kitsch and more.
• Nevertheless, some of the one-dimensional suporting characters don't seem to get much attention and justification for their purpose which is quite a shame.
• The "American Assassin" journey is pretty much an enjoyable ride, but the climactic scene might render some to feel it to be a bit too forceful. Nevertheless, the movie seems to pave way for more instalments (maybe bigger and better), so this should definitely be on every action fan's watch list.
• The lead role was first offered to "Thor" actor Chris Hemsworth but he refused the part due to scheduling conflicts.
Cinema Online, 18 September 2017
Watch what she does when an app starts to "Countdown" her life
An app predicts she only has days to live, now she races against time to save herself
New actor found to replace Jonah Hill as The Riddler
Less than a day after Hill's talks for the role fell through, a new name is revealed for it
Festival de Cannes Film Week to make its debut in Asia
For the first time ever, it is set to be held in Hong Kong this November
"Cold War 3" postpones production due to HK political climate
Current hostility towards HK police forces the "cop movie" to delay its filming
Robert Pattinson-led "The Batman" has found its Catwoman
Though the actress was not among the 5 names that were previously reported
Get double the dose of Will Smith in "Gemini Man"
Ang Lee's latest directorial effort stars Will Smith in two (differently aged) roles
See All News
Select Area / All Areas
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Legend - City Mall
Legend - Steung Mean Chey
Legend - Toul Kork
Legend - Exchange Square
Legend - Eden
Legend - Heritage Walk
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall
Major Cineplex - Siem Reap
Major Cineplex - Sorya
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall Sen Sok City
Prime Cineplex - Atrium Mall
Prime Cineplex - Chaum Chao
Select Movie / All Movies
Love At Second Sight
Miss & Mrs. Cops
Proleong Jorng Pea
My Best Summer
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil (3D)
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil
Gemini Man (HFR 3D)
Joker (Chinese Sub)
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil (3D Chi Sub)
47 Meters Down: Uncaged
Gemini Man (3D)
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil (ATMOS 3D)
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil (IMAX 3D)
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil (Family Friendly)
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for persons aged 15 years and above.
- Restricted 18. Restricted to persons aged 18 and above.
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.