Forgot your password?
Star Wars: The Last Jedi
The movie is the 8th instalment of the "Star Wars" franchise that serves as the follow-up to 2015`s "Star Wars: The Force Awakens". With her newfound abilities, Rey takes her first step into the Jedi world by developing her skills with the guidance of Luke Skywalker. In the meantime, the Resistance is preparing for a battle with the First Order. Together with Luke, Leia, Finn, and Poe, Rey goes on an adventure to unlock the mysteries of the Force and secrets of the past.
: 14 Dec 2017
: Action / Adventure / Fantasy
2 Hours 32 Minutes
: Westec Media Limited
, Daisy Ridley,
, John Boyega,
, Adam Driver
: Rian Johnson
: 2D, 3D
Watch this if you liked:
"Star Wars" movies
The Good, the Bad and the Disturbance in the Force:
• "The Force Awakens" has made the events and characters in "The Last Jedi" more comfortable for audiences and the progress of the story in the sequel is made even more fast-paced and tremendous thanks to the detail oriented Rian Johnson.
• The movie often captures the wonder of travelling to new and far lands like the previous movies did with the introduction of new creatures like the space leprechauns, pig caretakers in white hats and the adorable porgs.
• Those who did not like pseudo villian Kylo Ren in "The Force Awakens", will find him more redeeming in evil this time around as his character is more defined and commands screen presence everytime he is in it.
• While "The Force Awakens" story builds mostly on nostalgia from the past movies and icons, more emphasis is placed on the newer introductions and this holds well as it develops its own individual storyline.
Cinema Online, 16 December 2017
Things to know about "Train to Busan" sequel, "Peninsula"
Get to know more about the Korean zombie action thriller before it breaks out in cinemas
"Crazy Rich Asians" author's new book to be adapted into film
Released just last week, Kevin Kwan's new book is already a New York Times bestseller
"Candyman", "Halloween Kills", "The Forever Purge" get new dates
Universal Pictures has set new release dates for its upcoming horror movies
"Tron 3" starring Jared Leto might be back in motion
There's been no update on the movie since Leto was announced to star in it back in 2017
Jude Law in talks to play villain in live-action Peter Pan movie
Disney's live-action adaptation of the classic tale is titled "Peter Pan & Wendy"
"Birds of Prey" sequel no longer happening?
Reportedly, there will be no "Birds of Prey 2" for Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn
See All News
Select Area / All Areas
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Select Movie / All Movies
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for persons aged 15 years and above.
- Restricted 18. Restricted to persons aged 18 and above.
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.