Forgot your password?
The Lego Ninjago Movie
Trained by an old Master, six ninjas become heroes by night to defeat monsters and defend their island, Ninjago, with their awesome masterbuilder skills. Apart from dealing with being a secret warrior, one young ninja, Lloyd aka the Green Ninja, has to deal with defeating the evil warlord Garmadon, who is actually also his dad.
: 22 Sep 2017
: Action / Animation / Comedy
1 Hour 40 Minutes
: Westec Media Limited
, Fred Armisen, Kumail Nanjiani, Zach Woods, Abbi Jacobson,
: Charlie Bean
: 2D, 3D
Watch this if you liked:
The Good, the Bad and the Inner Peace:
• The LEGO movie brand seems to have run out of ideas as the new Ninjago doesn't match up to the rest.
• Compared to the previous LEGO movies, this movie lacks in so many areas but it is still a fun, colourful movie that mostly kids and some adults would find entertaining.
• The action and jokes are repetitive and exhausting, which means that it might be funny on the first attempt, but becomes boring very quickly afterwards.
• Despite the strong voice cast, the movie is a basic cookie cutter superhero-type movie and it doesn't have the same charm as its predecessors.
• This is the first Cartoon Network show to get a theatrical film in ten years since "Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters" in 2007.
Cinema Online, 26 September 2017
Kota Kinabalu film festival's Cinebalu goes online next month
12 Asian films have been selected for the out-of-competition screening this year
Fala Chen spotted in Nicole Kidman's "The Undoing" trailer
Hong Kong actress Fala Chen is also among the mini-series' main cast members
Darren Wang's mother's sudden death caused by undiagnosed tumour
The actor's mother died after the rupture of a brain tumour that she didn't know of
Zac Efron makes his Disney comeback with this comedy remake
This marks Efron's first Disney film since starring in the "High School Musical" franchise
Will David Hasselhoff star in James Wan's "Knight Rider" film adaptation?
James Wan will be producing a movie based on the popular 1980s action series
Selena Gomez returns to the small screen in comedy series
The singer-actress has been more active in movies than TV shows in recent years
See All News
Select Area / All Areas
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Legend - City Mall
Legend - Steung Mean Chey
Legend - Toul Kork
Legend - Exchange Square
Legend - Eden
Legend - Midtown
Legend - Noro Mall
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall
Major Cineplex - Sorya
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall Sen Sok City
Prime Cineplex - Chaum Chao
Prime Cineplex - Samai Square
Select Movie / All Movies
Happy Old Year
Peninsula: Train To Busan 2
The Last Smile
Tootsies And The Fake
Chuob Soy 2
Jumanji: The Next Level (3D Chi Sub)
The Invisible Man (ATMOS)
Spies In Disguise
Sonic The Hedgehog
Train To Busan
The Lucky Priest
Peninsula: Train To Busan 2 (ScreenX)
Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw
Jumanji: The Next Level (3D)
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for persons aged 15 years and above.
- Restricted 18. Restricted to persons aged 18 and above.
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.