Forgot your password?
Kung Fu Yoga
Chinese archaeologist professor, Jack, teams up with Ashmita and Kyra, professors from India, to locate the lost Magadha treasure. Starting their adventure in a Tibetan ice cave, where they are ambushed by a descendant of rebel army leader, Randall, they make their way to Dubai to obtain the diamond from the ice cave that is being auctioned. With Randall hunting them down, Jack and his team travel to a mountain temple in India, using the diamond as a key to unlock the real treasure waiting there.
: English / Mandarin
: English / Khmer
: 27 Jan 2017
: Action / Adventure / Comedy
1 Hour 48 Minutes
: Westec Media Limited
, Aarif Rahman, Lay, Shang Yuxian, Sonu Sood, Amyra Dastur
: Stanley Tong
: 2D, 3D
Watch this if you liked:
"CZ12", "Skiptrace", "Railroad Tigers", "Indiana Jones"
The Good, the Bad and the Jackie:
• Jackie Chan's character is basically a Chinese version of Indiana Jones. Although his stunts in this film are not as extensive as those seen in "CZ12", he still plays a very likable character that's a combination of all his past roles.
• While some praise can be given to seasoned actors Sonu Sood and Aarif Rahman, the same can't be said for fresh Bollywood actresses Disha Patani and Amyra Dastur who are very stiff in their dialogue and body language delivery.
• There are many computer-generated animals especially one scene that is set in a zoo and the one with a pack of hyenas and another with a lion. They might not be too realistic looking thanks to the CGI work, however if one can overcome that, then the scenes are actually quite enjoyable if watched purely for the sake of entertainment.
• Although the plot of the film might be predictable and at times the twists and turns may be illogical and over the top, however this is a family friendly film that is sure to entertain once you don't put in too much effort to question the 'whys' and the 'whats' of certain depicted situations.
Look out for:
• The Bollywood dance sequence at the end of the film.
• Although the lion in the car scene might look fake, this is because some of the lion's reactions were animated. The lion itself is 100% really on set and was borrowed to director Stanley Tong by the Princess of Dubai.
Cinema Online, 01 February 2017
Kota Kinabalu film festival's Cinebalu goes online next month
12 Asian films have been selected for the out-of-competition screening this year
Fala Chen spotted in Nicole Kidman's "The Undoing" trailer
Hong Kong actress Fala Chen is also among the mini-series' main cast members
Darren Wang's mother's sudden death caused by undiagnosed tumour
The actor's mother died after the rupture of a brain tumour that she didn't know of
Zac Efron makes his Disney comeback with this comedy remake
This marks Efron's first Disney film since starring in the "High School Musical" franchise
Will David Hasselhoff star in James Wan's "Knight Rider" film adaptation?
James Wan will be producing a movie based on the popular 1980s action series
Selena Gomez returns to the small screen in comedy series
The singer-actress has been more active in movies than TV shows in recent years
See All News
Select Area / All Areas
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Legend - City Mall
Legend - Steung Mean Chey
Legend - Toul Kork
Legend - Exchange Square
Legend - Eden
Legend - Midtown
Legend - Noro Mall
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall
Major Cineplex - Sorya
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall Sen Sok City
Prime Cineplex - Chaum Chao
Prime Cineplex - Samai Square
Select Movie / All Movies
Happy Old Year
Peninsula: Train To Busan 2
The Last Smile
Tootsies And The Fake
Chuob Soy 2
Jumanji: The Next Level (3D Chi Sub)
The Invisible Man (ATMOS)
Spies In Disguise
Sonic The Hedgehog
Train To Busan
The Lucky Priest
Peninsula: Train To Busan 2 (ScreenX)
Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw
Jumanji: The Next Level (3D)
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for persons aged 15 years and above.
- Restricted 18. Restricted to persons aged 18 and above.
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.