Forgot your password?
An attack by a group of rogue Irish terrorists causes the death of the daughter of a restaurant owner from London`s Chinatown. When the justice system fails him, the man forces himself to push his physical and moral boundaries to track down the terrorists and get his much needed revenge.
: 30 Sep 2017
: Action / Thriller
1 Hour 55 Minutes
: Westec Media Limited
, Liu Tao, Katie Leung
: Martin Campbell
Watch this if you liked:
“Edge of Darkness”
The Good, the Bad and the Good Man:
• The movie is dark and intense - a brilliant thriller with top notch performances from two talented actors with great chemistry.
• It's refreshing to see Jackie Chan opting a more serious character rather than his usual comedic ones. His performance in this movie is easily one of his best ones to date, be it emotionally or physically.
• Despite being 63-years-old, Jackie Chan is still as badass as ever, having performed plenty of complicated stunts and creative action sequences.
• Both Jackie Chan and Pierce Brosnan have starred in different adaptations of "Around the World in 80 Days".
Cinema Online, 17 October 2017
Kota Kinabalu film festival's Cinebalu goes online next month
12 Asian films have been selected for the out-of-competition screening this year
Fala Chen spotted in Nicole Kidman's "The Undoing" trailer
Hong Kong actress Fala Chen is also among the mini-series' main cast members
Darren Wang's mother's sudden death caused by undiagnosed tumour
The actor's mother died after the rupture of a brain tumour that she didn't know of
Zac Efron makes his Disney comeback with this comedy remake
This marks Efron's first Disney film since starring in the "High School Musical" franchise
Will David Hasselhoff star in James Wan's "Knight Rider" film adaptation?
James Wan will be producing a movie based on the popular 1980s action series
Selena Gomez returns to the small screen in comedy series
The singer-actress has been more active in movies than TV shows in recent years
See All News
Select Area / All Areas
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Legend - City Mall
Legend - Steung Mean Chey
Legend - Toul Kork
Legend - Exchange Square
Legend - Eden
Legend - Midtown
Legend - Noro Mall
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall
Major Cineplex - Sorya
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall Sen Sok City
Prime Cineplex - Chaum Chao
Prime Cineplex - Samai Square
Select Movie / All Movies
Happy Old Year
Peninsula: Train To Busan 2
The Last Smile
Tootsies And The Fake
Chuob Soy 2
Jumanji: The Next Level (3D Chi Sub)
The Invisible Man (ATMOS)
Spies In Disguise
Sonic The Hedgehog
Train To Busan
The Lucky Priest
Peninsula: Train To Busan 2 (ScreenX)
Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw
Jumanji: The Next Level (3D)
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for persons aged 15 years and above.
- Restricted 18. Restricted to persons aged 18 and above.
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.